We just entered the second half of 2018 and if you are feeling unproductive feel no more because the best productivity apps are here to help. You may ask, but what are productivity apps? They are apps that can help you manage, prioritize and even automate your workload, improve your efficiency, increase your potential and maintain your mental health and balance.
Small tasks are always the ones that get in the way of actually getting your work done. More often than not your personal technology can be the biggest distraction, but if used correctly and with right apps, it can make your life easier.
Most of this apps have specific functionalities and won’t suit everyone, but our recommendation is to try and implement at least one of them in your day to day activities.
Here is our pick of 5 Best Productivity Apps that can help you live more productive life.
Evernote app is an all-in-one place when it comes to creating and organizing your notes and ideas in a systematic way. The great thing about this applies in its cross-platform compatibility which means that you can manage your notes across different devices. Besides taking notes, users can also upload videos, images and audio files. Excellent formatting and organization features make this app one of the best note-taking apps available on the market. Some of its most notable features are:
– You can take notes in many different formats like text, PDFs, sketches, web clipping and more.
– Attach MS Office documents, photos and PDFs to your notes.
– You can use your device’s camera in order to scan documents.
– Everything is synced and backed up across all of your devices.
PDF Converter Ultimate
PDF Converter Ultimate is an all-in-one converter app. By using the app, you can easily convert all your PDF documents to more than 20 popular file formats and vice versa. Simply add or take a picture of your document and the app will do the rest. User-friendly interface and amazing conversion quality make this app the ultimate choice when it comes to mobile converters.
All the conversions are done on their servers and when the conversion is completed the result is downloaded to your device. This means that the app won’t overload your processor nor it will drain your battery. Other notable features are:– There is no limit on the file size and the number of files you can convert.
– Most popular cloud services are supported like Dropbox, Drive, OneDrive, Box and more.
– The app has a built-in powerful document scanner.
Dropbox is one of the first apps that implemented the online document storage idea. You can upload various types of files like images, videos, MS Office files, PDFs and other data to your Dropbox and access them from anywhere and on any device. Your data will be kept secure and you can use the apps backup option as well. All the files are encrypted with 256-bit AES encryption and you have an option to enable two-step verification. Dropbox is one of the best and most powerful apps that provides you with the secure and convenient way to manage your data and documents. Some of its best features this best productivity Apps are:
– Support for collaborative work which means that you can work with your coworkers on the same document from various locations in the World.– You can add comments on files and share them with your team.
– It supports offline viewing of chosen documents.
– You can sync, share, and edit Word, Excel, and PowerPoint files.
If you were looking for the app that can heal your phone addiction, look no more. Forest app provides an interesting solution to your problem by encouraging you to stop looking and checking your phone all the time. You simply set the timer, let’s say for 20 minutes and you put your phone down.
You shouldn’t check messages, answer any calls, use social media or visit websites during this period of time. If you stuck to the plan and did not touch the phone at all, you will be rewarded with a tree that grew from seed to full-grown tree during the set period of time. However, if you cannot resist the temptation and leave the app your tree will wither away. The goal is to create a forest of trees that you earned by not using your phone. Price: Free
It is pretty easy to mix your personal emails with your work emails. That is where Newton mail app comes in as Best Productivity Apps. The app is an amazing email management system that gathers all your emails in one place and tracks them for you. You can even set reminders to reply to clients and send quotes and invoices to customers when the project is done. Other great features are:
– You can get read receipts for every email you sent and get notified when the email is read.
– Send later function so you can schedule emails to be sent at any given time.
– Snooze feature that gives you the ability to set your emails to come back to your inbox at a more convenient time.
– Undo send which is self-explanatory.
– Option to add emails to other productivity apps like Todoist, Evernote, Pocket, Trello and more.
You can use all of these apps to get your work done more easily and efficiently and they can also help you create healthy productivity habits. In case we forgot to mention some of your favorite apps, please let us know in the comments below.